“I had let my head take over my heart.”
Are you going through the motions—without remembering the spark that got you started? Are you guided by your brain, rather than your intuition or prioritize others in your life over your own happiness?
Empowered women, strong leaders and smart entrepreneurs know that success is only possible when head and heart are both engaged in directing your journey.
Success and the Mess is a new kind of way of living life. A way of creating a positive mindset and leading from your heart so that your self-confidence, communication skills, and understanding of what is possible for you to achieve is completely transformed.
Do you have a vision for your life? Is it the life you’re living right now? Sometimes we need motivation to change the way we’re currently living, while other times we know something is off, but are unable to envision what a different life could look like. Success and the Mess will help you create a new vision and roadmap to execute your goals. Whether you’re changing careers, recently divorced, desiring a new relationship, managing challenging relationships, or just feel stuck in a rut, Success and the Mess can provide you with the practical tools and techniques to re-awake your intuition and help you create the life you desire.
As one graduate put it, “Thank you, Robin, for providing me with the tools to explore areas of my life that I did not have the courage to explore before, for letting go of society’s expectations for my life, and for learning to simplify and act more from my heart than my head.”
Success and the Mess teaches you how to:
- Identify your authentic purpose and creative passions in life
- Get clear about how you want to design the next exciting chapter of your life
- Cultivate your intuition and trust your heart
- Develop powerful listening and communication skills so that you become more charming and relatable
- Leverage a new perspective on time and how to maximize it
- Defeat your inner critic and increase your self confidence
- Take action in your life to change the future of your career and relationships